VFD On Demand – Inline E.Sybox Mini 3
Revolutionary, integrated E.SYBOX mini 3 provides a new installation experience and maximum comfort during use. E.SYBOX mini 3 benefits from the most advanced DAB technologies to ensure a consistent pressure based on actual needs, and therefore an optimization of energy consumption. E.SYBOX mini 3 has a different appearance than any other booster set and is small and completely integrated.Once you install and use it, you realize that the real difference is in the comfort and performance.
E.SYBOX mini 3 uses the most advanced DAB technologies to create constant pressure according to the system demands and thus an optimization of energy consumption.
The new 3-rotor model ensures further noise reduction and energy consumption.
Managing the water pressure in your home has never been so simple and quiet. E.SYBOX mini 3 is the DAB compact automatic booster system for the water supply of a single dwelling. E.SYBOX mini 3 guarantees the comfort of constant pressure (Pressure Set Point adjustable from 15 up to 79 psi) inside the system. Suitable for use with drinking water, in domestic systems, and in gardening applications. E.SYBOXmini³ does not require any additional components for its installation.
- Operating range:
- capacity up to 22 gpm (80L/min); head up to 183 ft (56 m) – (80 psi)
- Liquid quality requirements:
- clean, free from solid or abrasive contaminants, non-viscous, non-aggressive, uncrystallised and chemically neutral.
- Liquid temperature range:
- from 32°F to +95°F (0°C to +35°C) for domestic use
- for other use: from 32°F to +104°F (0°C to +40°C)
- Maximum suction depth: 26 ft (8 m)
- Maximum ambient temperature: +122°F (+50°C)
- Maximum pressure: 108 psi (7.5 Bar)
- Maximum settable pressure: 79 psi (5.5 Bar)
- Motor protection rating: IPX4
- Insulation class: F
- Installation: Horizontal or vertical fixed position
- CSA certification to CSA Standard C22.2 No 108- 14 Liquid Pumps
- UL Standard 778- 5th Edition- Motor operated water pumps
- NSF/ANSI 61 – 2014a – Drinking Water System Components – Health Effects
- NSF/ANSI 372 – 2011 – Drinking Water System Components – Lead Content
It consists of a high frequency self-priming double impeller pump, management inverter electronics, pressure and flow sensors, adjustable high resolution LCD display with 1/4 gallon built-in expansion vessel, and cartridge check valve.
The double suction and delivery ports allow both vertical and horizontal installation.
Thanks to its compact sizes, installation is also possible in difficult places without high air exchange.
The E.SYWALL wall bracket allows wall installation, saving even more room.
E.SYBOX MINI is a self-priming pump with a capability of 26 ft in less than 5 minutes.
The water-cooled motor, the anti-vibration feet and the electronics, make this product totally comfortable and compact.
Fitted with all the safety protections, as well as the protections for the safeguard of the pump. Particularly, the dry run and the antifreeze protections.
All the parameters and the operating status are displayed & set on the high-resolution LCD display.
Thanks to the technological knowledge gained during the past 40 years, DAB PUMPS is proud to introduce the E.SYBOX mini 3, the most compact and advanced booster pump system in the world.
Revolutionary and complete, E.SYBOX mini 3 provides a new installation experience, whisper quiet running and maximum performance.
E.SYBOX mini 3 is the ideal solution to solve any water pressurization issues in residential environments.
E.SYBOX mini 3 takes advantage of the most advanced DAB technologies, to ensure a consistent pressure based on actual demands, and therefore an optimization of energy consumption.
Thanks to its versatility, E.SYBOX mini 3 can be installed anywhere, even under the kitchen sink.
- GUARANTEES CONSISTENT WATER PRESSURE
- ULTRA LOW NOISE
- NO VIBRATIONS
- EASY TO ADJUST
- EQUIPPED WITH A LARGE DISPLAY
- EXTREMELY COMPACT SIZES
- QUICK TO INSTALL
- INSTALLATION OPTIONS: HORIZONTAL, VERTICAL
- REDUCED ENERGY CONSUMPTION EASY MAINTENANCE