google-site-verification=vg3v24EeawSLxz1X1FQaDDa7XFM8aOVQC0K5XZY2u4w
Home / Prefilter / WISY Polypropylene Downspout Rainwater Filter

WISY Downspout Rainwater Prefilter Polypropylene

$134.00

Clear
SKU: KF 4500 Category: Tag:
DESCRIPTION

WISY downspout rainwater pre filter connects to a single above ground vertical rainwater downspout and can filter rainwater from a roof area up to 1,600 sq. ft.

This Wisy Downspout Rainwater prefilter will divert 95% of rainwater to the rainwater tank or rain barrel complete clean and fresh. The remaining 5% of rainwater and all the debris will be directed to the storm sewer or the ground. This provides a self cleaning action to prevent debris build up on the screen.

Kit includes: hose & tension ring, downspout converter kit
Optional Equipment: Blind insert for diversion

4” Round Top

Available with an downspout adapter for 2″x3″ or 3″x4″ rectangular downspouts.

available across Canada. Victoria, Toronto, Vancouver

The downspout pre filter will require the screen to be completely wet before filtering rainwater and directing it to the rainwater tank or rain barrel. This will provide a first flush action, allowing all of the initial flow or rainwater to pass by the screen and divert away from the rainwater tank. 

This filter should only be used with round downspouts or with a converter kit providing at least 20” of vertical round pipe above the filter.  It can be installed in vertical metal or plastic downspouts.

If the filter is installed at the high water level of the rainwater tank or rain barrel,  then the downspout filter provides overflow protection and diversion when the collection tank is full. 

Filter insert requires cleaning a few times a year and its dishwasher safe.

DOWNLOADS
Sales Brochure
Installation

Additional information

Weight 0.8 kg
Dimensions 37 × 18 × 15 cm
Filter Type

Collection Area

Inlet Size

Types

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “WISY Downspout Rainwater Prefilter Polypropylene”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *