Wisy Vortex150 rainwater prefilter
Wisy Vortex150 rainwater prefilter is designed to separate solids from water and can be used for buildings with 5,500 sq. ft. of roof area. Multiple WFF150 units can be used to cover larger roof areas greater than 5,500 sq. ft.
How It Works?
Incoming rainwater is directed into the self cleaning prefilter, the first flush of rainwater moves past the filter mesh and out the dirty water outlet providing a first flush action. Once the filter mesh is sufficiently wetted then rainwater moves through the filter mesh. Rainwater is filtered to 320 microns and rainwater is directed to the tank. Some rainwater continues past the screen out the dirty water outlet, providing a self cleaning action.
The most important step in limiting contamination is pre-filtering, which will remove solid particles containing both the bacteria and the nutrients feeding the bacteria. The pre-filter will also aerate and oxygenate the water reducing the bacteria. Aeration can also help oxidize some metals in the water like iron, which precipitate to the surface and are removed by the skimming overflow.
Not recommend to use the wisy Vortex150 rainwater prefilter when collecting from green-roofs.
The inlet and debris outlet elevation height difference of the wisy Vortex150 rainwater prefilter is 20”, the inlet and clean water outlet elevation difference is 10.5”.
- Collection Area: 5,500 ft.2
- Filtering Efficiency: Over 90%
- Inlet and Debris Outlet elevation difference: 20 in
- Inlet and Clean Water Outlet elevation difference: 10.5 in
- Housing components, cover, and extension tube material: Polypropylene (PP)
- Sealing rings: EPDM
- Filter insert and mesh, lifting handle material: Stainless-steel 1.4301
- Filter mesh: 280 microns (standard)
- Rainwater inlet (collar): 6 in.
- Clean water outlet: 4 in
- Debris outlet: 6 in
- Dry Weight: with extension tube 40 lbs.; without extension tube 30lbs.
- WFF150 with Extension Tube and 280-micron filter insert: WF 1011
- WFF150 without Extension Tube and 280-micron filter insert: WF 1002
Each wisy Vortex150 rainwater prefilter includes:
- Polypropylene Filter Housing
- 280 Micron Stainless Steel Filter Insert
- Lifting Handle (11.8”)
- Housing cover
- Rotating upper, mid, and bottom half of housing for custom installation
- 280 Micron Stainless Steel Filter Insert – WE 0300
- 440 Micron Stainless Steel Filter Insert – WE 0301
- Housing Cover Lid – WN 1002
- Final Ring (to support cover) – ZW 1000
- Lifting Handle (standard) 11.8” – WA 0301
Accessories for wisy Vortex150 rainwater prefilter:
- Extension tube (20” increments) – WV 1010
- Lifting Handles:
- 24 in (2 ft.) – WA 0302
- 39 in (3.3 ft.) – WA 0303
- Blind Insert – BE 0302
- Sieve Basket (aka soakaway strainer) – VS 0301
- Stainless Steel Wall-Mount Bracket – WH 0303
- Stainless Steel Tank Wall Mounting Bracket – WH 0400
|Dimensions||46 × 46 × 82 cm|
There are no reviews yet.