Wisy Vortex100 Rainwater Prefilter
Not recommend to use the Wisy Vortex100 Rainwater Prefilter when collecting from green-roofs.
The inlet and debris outlet elevation height difference of the Wisy Vortex100 Rainwater Prefilter is 11”, the inlet and clean water outlet elevation difference is 8.35”.
Once the filter mesh is sufficiently wetted then rainwater moves through the filter mesh. Rainwater is filtered to 280 microns and rainwater is directed to the tank. Some rainwater continues past the screen out the dirty water outlet, providing a self cleaning action.
The most important step in limiting contamination is pre-filtering, because it will remove solid particles containing both the bacteria and the nutrients feeding the bacteria. The pre-filter will also aerate and oxygenate the water reducing the bacteria. Aeration can also help oxidize some metals in the water like iron, which precipitate to the surface and are removed by the skimming overflow.
How It Works?
Incoming rainwater is directed into the self cleaning Wisy Vortex100 Rainwater Prefilter prefilter, the first flush of rainwater moves past the filter mesh and out the dirty water outlet providing a first flush action.
- Collection Area: 2,150 ft.2
- Filtering Efficiency: Over 90%
- Inlet and Debris Outlet elevation difference: 11 in
- Inlet and Clean Water Outlet elevation difference: 8.35 in
- Housing components, cover, and extension tube material: Polypropylene (PP)
- Sealing rings: EPDM
- Filter insert and mesh, lifting handle material: Stainless-steel 1.4301
- Filter mesh: 280 microns (standard)
- Rainwater inlet (collar): 4 in
- Clean water outlet: 4 in
- Debris outlet: 4 in
- Dry Weight: with extension tube 32 lbs.; without extension tube 21 lbs.
- WFF100 with Extension Tube and 280-micron filter insert: WF 2011
- WFF100 without Extension Tube and 280-micron filter insert: WF 2002
- Each WFF100 Vortex Filter includes:
- Polypropylene Filter Housing
- 280 Micron Stainless Steel Filter Insert
- Lifting Handle (11.8”)
- Housing cover
- Rotating upper and bottom half of housing for custom installation
- 280 Micron Stainless Steel Filter Insert – WE 0305
- 280 Micron Filter Insert coated with Titanium Nitride (for high levels of abrasive stress) – WE 0402
- 440 Micron Stainless Steel Filter Insert – WE 0306
- 440 Micron Filter Insert coated with Titanium Nitride (for high levels of abrasive stress) – WE 0403
- Housing Cover Lid – WN 1002
- Final Ring (to support cover) – ZW 1000
- Lifting Handle (standard) 11.8” – WA 0301
Accessories for WFF100:
- Extension tube (20” increments) – WV 1010
- 24 in (2 ft.) – WA 0302
- 39 in (3.3 ft.) – WA 0303
- Blind Insert – BE 0305
- Sieve Basket (aka soakaway strainer) – VS 0304
- Cleaning spray nozzle, pump without timer – SC 1000
- Stainless Steel Wall-Mount Bracket – WH 0303
- Stainless Steel Tank Wall Mounting Bracket – WH 0400
|Dimensions||12 × 15 × 20 cm|
There are no reviews yet.